DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meade 07174-02

Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000


Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000


Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000Meade07174-02 is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000Meade07174-02 on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000Meade07174-02 should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000Meade07174-02. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000Meade07174-02 appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000Meade07174-02.






Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000 Overview


Designed and manufactured to exacting standards, Meade Series 4000 Super Plössl eyepieces deliver wide 52° apparent fields of view (44° for the SP40mm) with all of the resolution, edge-of- field sharpness and color correction demanded in the most advanced visual applications. All eyepieces are multi-coated and include soft rubber eyeguards.


Meade 07174-02 20mm Super Plossl Series 4000 Feature


  • Pinpoint Edge-of-Field Sharpness (52 Degrees)
  • Long Eye Relief
  • Extremely Low Astigmatism, Spherical Aberration, & Off-Axis Color
  • 7-Layer Multi-Coating & Edge-Blackened Optics
  • Soft Rubber Eye Guard with Bayonet Mount (Included)



speed demons retro cruiser 76mm clearblue black skate wheels sale