DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Monday, February 20, 2012

#CHEAP Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230

Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece


Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece


Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230 is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230 used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230 looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230 Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom EyepieceCelestron93230.






Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece Overview



Super-premium fully multi-coated 1.25" zoom eyepiece has a focal length of 8-24mm. Allows for expanded magnification options.

Specifications:




Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece Feature


  • Super-premium 1.25-inch zoom eyepiece
  • Focal length of 8 to 24 millimeters
  • Allows for expanded magnification options
  • 40 to 60 degree field of view, 15 to 18 millimeter eye relief
  • Fully multicoated optics



Celestron 93230 8 to 24mm 1.25 Zoom Eyepiece Specifications


The Celestron 93230 8 to 24 millimeters 1.25 inch zoom eyepiece allows you to zoom instantly with your scope from 8x magnification to 24x magnification.